Need pest control experts for moths? Get in touch with us now!
Due to their different size, colours, and shapes, not all moths species are easy to identify. Moths are known to infest both residential and commercial properties. Our Brisbane’s moth control services are designed to ensure the thorough removal of moths. We can quickly find and deal with all the hiding spots of moths. These hiding spots are usually inside furniture, duct systems, closets, and dark interiors of cabinets. If not dealt with in time, moths breed and grow in numbers quickly. Moths are considered harmless for humans but they do cause damage to the environment.
At One Hour Pest Control Brisbane, we can customise effective pest control solutions for all types of moths. Whether it’s a home or commercial area, our experts will remove moths from your property before they have had a chance to damage your food, storage areas or health. Bread, butter, eggs, milk, flour, and sugar are the kind of food items that attract moths. You should always keep such food items in safe places.
When it comes to moth control, Brisbane’s home and business owners always recommend our professional services. We have experts with an academic and practical understanding of moth control. This helps us conduct effective moth removal at any property.
If you have a moth infestation in your home, sooner or later you are going to end up eating moth infested food. This will cause health issues, some of which can become serious. Without the right expertise or equipment, it’s difficult to identify a moth infestation. Most people find a moth infestation after the moths have already caused damage to clothes, carpets, food, and blankets.
Our Brisbane’s moth control team recommends quick response and treatment for moths. This is because moths quickly grow in numbers and spread everywhere. This can lead to various damages to your property. Since the different species of moths have different sizes, shapes, and colours, it’s not easy to know whether you have an infestation or not. Unlike most pests, caterpillar stage moths can cause asthma attacks.
At One Hour Pest Control Brisbane, our experts always recommend professional pest control for moths. It’s the best way to prevent further moth damages to your property. Our team is trained to remove all kinds of moths from both residential and commercial properties. Get in touch with us any time and we’ll deal with all your moth control needs.
1. Moths that infest your property are usually adult moths, and adults moths always crawl to move around. You can keep an eye out for such pests.
2. Moths that fly are smaller in size and infest your food. It’s not easy to see these moths but if you see them, get professional pest control services as soon as possible.
3. If you find any white caterpillars or cocoons at and around your property, it could be a sign of a full-grown moth infestation.
4. Our Brisbane’s moth control team suggests that you frequently examine the dark areas of your property. Moths breed and grow in numbers in such places.
5. Moths often infest food storage areas that are not visited frequently. You should always check for any caterpillar or other moths in such areas.
At One Hour Pest Control Brisbane, we have always found it effective to stop the growth of moths before they start breeding. It’s the best way to avoid a full-grown moth infestation at any property. But due to their small size, preventing a moth infestation is not always easy. Although, there are some things you can do by yourself to ensure the prevention of a moth infestation.
1. Always check and clean the dark areas of your food storage rooms, closets, and kitchens.
2. Store your blankets, carpets, fabrics, and fur items in safe places when not in use. Also, clean such items regularly as unclean fabric attracts moths.
3. If possible, put mothballs inside and around your property. It’s one of the easiest ways to prevent a moth infestation.
4. Food stored in sealed containers is not always safe from moths. Check such food items regularly.
5. Clean your property with certified vacuum cleaners and cleaning agents. This will prevent a moth infestation before it even happens.
6. Try to provide light to every corner and area of your property. Moths usually breed and grow in dark places.
7. Sanities your property with certified cleaning agents at least once a month. This ensures the thorough cleanliness of your property and prevents all types of pest infestations.
8. If you need professionals to mothproof your carpet and upholstery, our Brisbane’s moth control team is always just a call away.
One Hour Pest Control Brisbane is a widely recognized pest control company in Australia. Our experts can provide customized pest control solutions for both residential and commercial properties. We can remove moths, rodents, cockroaches, termites and various other pests from any property. Here are some of the benefits of our services:
1. Professional Pest Control Company
2. Emergency Pest Control Service
3. Eco-friendly Service
4. Advanced Solutions
5. Free Quotes on Call
6. Certified Experts
7. Fair Price Range
8. 24/7 Service
Our Brisbane’s moth control team can free any property from all types of moth infestations. We always use commercial-grade equipment and methods to deal with all infestations. This ensures reliability and satisfactory results with our moth control services. Feel free to give us a call any time and we’ll help you out.
1. How soon does a moth infestation spread?
If they find a safe and dark place, moths will breed and spread quickly. When they have enough hiding spots and a regular food supply, their infestation will spread everywhere in a month. At One Hour Pest Control Brisbane, we can prevent such an infestation, if you get our professional services as soon as you notice moths.
2. Is moth infestation dangerous for humans?
Moths contaminate food items, clothes, fabrics and cause allergic reactions that can lead to serious health issues. Our Brisbane’s moth control team advises a quick response for moths to avoid such incidents.
3. Do moths only infest food or the areas near it?
No, moths prefer areas near a food supply but they infest many areas like clothes, carpets, closets, and the dark areas of your property.
4. What type of food items attract moths?
Our Brisbane’s moth control experts believe that bread, cereals, grains, cocoa powder, coffee, flour, and other such food items attract moths.
5. Is there more than one moth species in Australia?
There are at least 22 thousand moth species in Australia. This is one of the reasons why it’s not easy for everyone to identify their presence.